In the marketing world, one of the most commonly used approach in order to increase customer loyalty, awareness of products, and sales is BRANDING and PROMOTION. The two work in synchronization to achieve one major aim; Making generating “addicted” customers/clients. While Branding focuses basically on the appearance of the brand, Promotion takes care of creating awareness for the brand.This strategy has been proven to be very effective in marketing, and many companies currently employ it. Basically, brands rely on constant advertisement in order to familiarize customers with the brand and when customers become aware of a brand, they are much more likely to give it a try. Brands that are unknown generally do not perform as well as commonly known brands.
Another primary objective of brand promotion is to create customer loyalty. Studies have shown that customers are very loyal to brands. Once the habit of purchasing a brand is formed, a consumer will generally go back to that same brand again and again. Brand promotion also leads to increases in sales in many cases.
3 Quick tips for creating a great brand
- Appearance: this is the foundation of branding, if this goes wrong, then the branding has already failed before setting out. Your brand image is vital, and you must protect it viciously.
Make sure your ambassadors and/or employees hold your brand image high at all times; they need to look the part to be the part.
- Knowledge: Know your brand like the back of your hand; you and your team need to know your brand inside and out. Your team needs to be aware of all the products and services you’re offering to be able to impress your customers. Your customers are not stupid, nor are they easy to fool. The typical customer is more cautious and curious; she wants to know what you can offer her and how you are going to improve her life if she buys into your brand. Having a knowledgeable team will do wonders for your image, and it is definitely something your customers will pick up immediately.
- Passion: and be ready to deliver:
Whatever you hold dear to your heart basically fills your thought. You and your team need to live, eat, and breathe your brand. That is the key to creating a great and successful brand.
Successful companies know that passion in the brand drives success and that their teams need to deliver all the time. If you want your team members to be passionate about something, you need to make sure they are motivated and committed.
Few examples of promotional activities.
- Free Samples
- Free Gift With Purchase
- Limited Time Offer
- Discounted Pricing
- Joint Offers With Partners
- Customer Appreciation Events
- Branded Promotional Gifts
- Contest (Online and Offline)
We handle these and more at ACE23 MEDIA to ensure that your brand is well positioned for profitability.